Thursday, June 2, 2011

Colorado Vacation

We had a fantastic trip to Colorado this past week!



The trip started and ended with beads galour! My mom pulled out these beads from when I was in high school and Hadley was absolutely obsessed all week long. She would wear as many as possible and hand them out to people, she was so cute!



On Thursday night my parents watched Foxx and Fiona and we had tons of fun! We all went on a walk, ate lots of ice cream, played games with blankets, and then got cozy to watch a movie.
Friday my dad and Steve went kayaking up in the mountains so we spent the morning with my grandma... and of course went to lunch at my favorite place, Panera Bread. Yumm!!

One of the main purposes of us going out there was for one of my good friend's wedding. Friday night they had a pre-wedding bbq at their house for people who came from out of town. I got to spend the entire night with my best friends from high school (minus 2). It's always great, like 7 years never even passed! I truly love those girls!!
Saturday we went to the zoo- Hadley was so fun! She loved each animal and saying the sounds of each :)
We got to feed the giraffes. She loved it until she put her hand a little to far in and then she backed way off!!

We got to see this awesome show with the grizzly bears!
All cute and ready for church....
Following church on Sunday we all went to an Open House for Jessie's wedding. Another friend of mine from high school was the photographer and she took these GORGEOUS pictures of Hadley. Isn't it amazing was talent and a really really really nice camera can do?


And some pictures of Jessie and I at the Open House!
































On Monday we headed to Old Colorado City for Territory Days. It had a ton of booths and food and just fun stuff to look at... Steve panned for gold and he and my dad shared steak on a stick and one of those huge turkey legs!!






After Territory Days we went to the Penny Arcade and played some games and let Hadley ride a couple of rides! She throughly enjoyed herself...



It was so fun to spend so much time with my family- we certainly miss them though!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

It's always so fun to just visit with friends and family. Those are always my favorite moments. I seriously want to see that steak on a stick. It sounds awesome! Hadley is such a cutie! I love the beads.