Monday, June 27, 2011

When Daddy Goes Camping...

The girls par-tay!!


Well it's a little hard to party with a busy 1-year old! Steve went camping with his scouts on Friday night so Hadley and I had a bit of a girls night. After dinner we went to work at the school for a little while and to my surprise Hadley did a great job of entertaining herself while I worked. We stopped off for some Frosty's on the way home- which Hadley devoured in minutes! Before bed we watched Toy Story, ate popcorn, and painted toe nails! I love hanging out just Hads and I!!


But Hadley's favorite part of the night was climbing all over my mom's cot and bed! She seriously did not want to get off :)

1 comment:

Deb said...

She's getting so big! I always love those moments, just the girls. That's great that she's entertaining herself so you can get some work done.