Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pure Genius

Ever seen this stroke of genius sitting on the shelf at your grocery store?

Seriously great- drinkable applesauce!! These babies come in super handy around our house!! They are so nice for in the car, at the park, and basically anywhere that you don't want your 16 month old making a HUGE mess by feeding herself applesauce from one of those little cups. They really aren't the most economical friendy purchase (like $2.28 for a pack of 4) but for me they are worth every extra penny. They are still all natual, no sugar added, and come in 3 flavors (apple apple, apple banana, and apple strawberry). Ok, so I sound a bit like a commerical but these get a huge round of applause from me- thanks Ily for introducing them to us!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I saw those the other day and thought I should try them for Daniel. Good to know they're as good as they look.

Kris and Megan said...

That is a great idea! I'm going to have to look for them when Austin is old enough :) And how fun you get together with Ily and Cami and their babies!!