Friday, June 10, 2011

The Last 8 Days

We have been quite busy around here recently. The weather has been gorgeous (most of the time) and we have definitely been taking advantage. I alwasy forget how much I love this time year :) Here are some of the things that have occupied our time within the last 8 days...
We have gone to park 4 times!

Steve has worked six eleven hour days.


Ily and I worked for 4 hours in our classroom. It was a huge mess and therefore quite the project :)

We went to a great place called Kangaroo Zoo in Pleasant Grove with Cami & Jane and Ily & Dex. Aftwards Steve told Hadley she was too young to already be getting involved with boys...

Sadly, strangly, and somehow Jane didn't end up in one picture on my camera!


I have gone to kickboxing once and jogging/walking 4 times.

Hadley played in the water and on the trampoline with her cousins!

We have bbq'd 3 times and were supposed to again tonight until our dang gas ran out!

We enjoyed our last Sunday dinner with Jesse before he left to fight fires for the summer. Obviously Hadley and Livi enjoyed themselves while watching a little Backyardians...


We have watched every game of the NBA Finals while whole-heartedly cheering on the Heat!


Hadley had some cute little friends over to play in her pool and with her water table!



I planted the rest of my flower pots.

I started and finished the second book of the Kane Chronicles.

I rewatched my entire season 1 of Vampire Diaries (seriously, best show EVER).

Other than these things we have spent a lot of time playing outside!!



Hoping that everyone has enjoyed their last 8 days as much as we have!

1 comment:

Deb said...

That Kangaroo Zoo place sounds fun. The second Kane Chronicles is definitely on my list of soon to reads. I love when books come out I'm waiting for.