Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Book Love

Hadley is so into books right now! Finally! She would occasionally actually sit with me while we read them and looked at their pictures. But now she will actually sit and read them by herself and she is always bringing them to me to read. I recently have been buying her alot of board books so I can let her read them on her own without having to worry about her ripping the pages of my precious school books :)


As a teacher and a mom I LOVE to see this!! I also have been enjoying spending lots of time reading. My sister let me borrow her 'Mortal Instruments' series and they are so so good! One problem: It's a 6 books series and only 3 of the books have been released! Ahhh- I hate waiting like a year between each book!! But luckily the fourth one comes out next week! But if you are need of a good series and like books that are Twilightish (they are supposedly some of Stephenie Meyer's favorite books) try these...



2 comments:

Deb said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll add them to my goodreads list. It's so exciting when they get into books. Yay!!

Tori said...

I'm jealous. Mylin will NOT sit down for a second to look at books. Maybe in another month! Also, those books are next on my list. Thanks for the recommendations. I've liked everything you have recommended.