Saturday, March 5, 2011

Favorite Things March

So a friend of mine dubbed March the month where everyone shares their "Favorite Things of March" on her blog. So since we don't have a whole lot of exciting things going on around here (i.e. any great posts), I thought I would share my favorites on any given day this month.
-
First off- spring mixed greens with veggies and tuna! This picture doesn't really show what I have but I love to have salad with tomato, broccli, carrots, cauliflower, tuna, and italian dressing! Yumm- makes me feel pretty good and I look forward to more fresh food this summer.

Facebook messaging. I love getting and writing messages to friends who live both near and far. I get so excited when I see that little blue box on my facebook page telling me how many messages I have (I know, I'm sad... such is the life of a stay at home mom of 1 huh?). It makes me feel like my friends live close when I keep in touch with them and we talk about everything and anything.

Anybody ever watched this show? Kinda teenagish I know, but I read the books (did you know it was based off a series of like 9 books?) and so it sparked my interest. Between this and the Bachelor- Monday nights are the best!

Downeast Basics new spring/summer line! Plus all the sales and the coupons they keep sending me- good business for them, not so good for my bank account :)

The next weeks weather forecast! Yes I do see the snow and rain but do you see all the days in the 50's?!! Maybe Spring with come early this year! I'm crossing my fingers, toes, legs, arms, etc. for it- but don't count on it, this is Utah after all.

Now you tell me your Favorite Things March!

4 comments:

The Rileys said...

Now I'm craving a salad! I love the new things Downeast came out with for spring...if only I had a tons of coupons! :)

Tori said...

Great post! I may have to copy that idea. Also...no surprise here, being that we watch a ton of the same shows, but I am loving the Little Liar show!

Deb said...

Mmm salad! I love just throwing a bunch of stuff in. I never thought of tuna though. I'll have to try that. Can't wait for spring temperatures and get back outside. I haven't seen the Little Liar show, but I'll check it out.

Manda said...

The salad sounds DELICIOUS! What I have seen of Pretty Little Liars I really like, however, Trent already makes fun of me for all of the other ABC Family and Disney shows I follow that I only catch it on occasion:)