Friday, March 11, 2011

Done, Done, Done!!

This post is entirely for my sake- every year I get to about mid-February and start thinking about my spring cleaning list. I can't ever remember everything that I need to do or did the year before so I'm putting it on here to have a record of it!
-
Some of these things get done several times a yeat but this just happens to be one of those times...
-
1. Organize and clean out pantry
2. Touch up paint in the entire house
3. Clean baseboards, doors, and lightswitches
4. Scrub blinds (the bane of my existence and one that I do every couple of months, ugh!!)
5. Clean and organize drawers and cabinets in all 3 bathrooms
6. Condition and vacuum out couches
7. Clean out under our bed (so that's where all that stuff went!)
8. Organize and clean mine and Hadley's closet
9. Clean out and wipe down fridge and freezer
10. Clean and organize laundry room
11. Clean all windows and windowsills
12. Empty out and then clean inside of all kitchen cupboards and cabinets
13. Clean and oil kitchen cabinets
14. Scrub (like seriously scrub not just wipe) both tub walls
-
So glad it's all done!! Now to move on to the outside work...

7 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

Blinds are the bane of my existence too! Way to go, care to stop at my place next? ;)

Deb said...

Why oh why are blinds so frustrating to clean?! There's got to be a better way. This is awesome. Now I have a list too! Never thought about touching up the paint, but I'll definitely be doing that!

The Rileys said...

I was totally going to do a post like this :) I am so impressed that you are done...I am just getting started, but it will feel so good to know that everything is clean especially with a little mouth all over everything!

Holly said...

Ummm...since you're done at your house, can you come do my house now? I've never been very good about the whole 'spring cleaning' thing...and my blinds are in desperate need of a good cleaning. :)

Kris and Megan said...

okay, i have been inspired by your post, thank you! i need to make a list too and get it out of the way. we have vertical blinds so i am not looking forward to those suckers either!

Leslee said...

Thanks for the list, I pretty much need to do all those things!

Tori said...

Wow. You impress me! I need to get cleaning now.