Monday, April 4, 2011

Only in Utah...

...ok, or in Colorado! Of course both states where I have lived...

We went from this... Saturday a nice & sunny (but windy) day in the 70's.

To this... Sunday morning, the yard and driveway covered with 5+ inches of snow!!

I knew it was supposed to snow on Saturday night but I figured we might wake up to a light dusting of snow. Boy were we in for a surprise! But in other good news we got our new stroller on Friday! Yay! You have no idea how excited we are! I wanted to get a 3-wheeled jogging stroller last Fall but it just didn't happen. Then we were going to wait until it actually got warm in the mornings when I would jog. But we decided to get it a few weeks early for our California/Disneyland trip next week. Hadley's other stroller was nice but I felt it was so heavy and bulky and Hadley was outgrowing it. This new stroller is light as a feather and she LOVES it already! Since Hadley walk alot it will get lots and lots of use! I especially can't wait to use it on our trip and to get out of this snow!

3 comments:

Tori said...

That snow looks awful! Don't worry...no snow here in CA for ya next week! Where did you get your stroller?

Manda said...

Mother Nature played a cruel April Fool's Joke, love the stroller

Deb said...

I was so frustrated with the snow! Seriously, grr! At least Spence got to play with Lizzie in it for a minute. Can't wait to go jogging!