Monday, November 22, 2010

Today

Today my baby girl isn't any better. I might actually say that she is worse. Her breathing is a little better but her cold and her cough are terrible!
-
Today Hadley was laying on my chest coughing so hard that it made her gag and throw up all down (yes, down on the inside of my shirt). Poor thing!
-
Today we both wore our 'cozies' all day. Which really just means sweats or comfy clothes. Ok, well let's be honest- this one is not actually that rare :)
Today we ate chicken noodle soup for lunch.
-
Today we did a lot of cuddling (which I love because she is normally not a cuddler).
-
Today we decided that we won't be going home to Colorado for Thanksgiving. The doctor said that Hadley's croup could take over a week to run its course and the weather for driving is supposed to be AWFUL. So we decided, sadly, that it would be best for everyone if we just stayed home and had a relaxing week.
-
Today I wished that my parents lived somewhere warm so we could still visit and escape this nastly cold weather!
-
Today we watched two Baby Einstein movies. Hadley's breating gets worse if she is busy crawling all over so I tried to keep her still and resting and those movies are the only things that will do it!

Today Hadley's Christmas dress/outfit came in the mail!

Today Hadley took 5 1/2 hours worth of naps as opposed to her normal 4ish.

Today I was supposed to sub in first grade, but obviously didn't!

Today I made oven fried chicken from Paula Deen's recipe- way good!

Today Steve and I watched the finale of Dancing with the Stars and voted lots of times for Derek and Jennifer (I really just love Derek).

Today Steve and I made Mango-A-Go-Go smoothies from Jamba Juice. You can buy the mixes in the stores- they taste exactly the same!

Today we watched the Spurs win BIG over Magic! Their 11th straight win!

Today this is the face I saw most of the day. Heartbreaking!


Today I got a glimpse of what it would be like to have a fussy baby and I was soooooooo grateful that mine is ALWAYS happy (except when she is sick).

Today I loved taking care of my little one!

2 comments:

Manda said...

Poor Hadley! I'm sorry you guys don't get to go to Colorado for Thanksgiving.

I'm glad to hear that you guys where 'cozies' often, Abe and I like to wear our 'soft' pants on a regular basis:)

Deb said...

Oh such a sad cute picture! That girl is so adorable! We have to do the same thing when Lizzie gets sick to keep her still. I love comfy clothes day and Jamba Juice. Yum!