Tuesday, November 9, 2010

BYU on the Bus

Last week Becca and I took the kids up to BYU- but we rode the bus! We both used to ride the bus all the time and we thought they would enjoy it! Well, they did... Hadley would just stand and look out the window and bounce up and down and laugh. We ate lunch at the CougarEat and did a little shopping (more like looking) at the bookstore.
-
Waiting for the bus to come and get us!


Sad that I didn't get a picture of Hadley on the bus. But here she is during lunch, completely fascinated by the TONS of students walking around!

Livi got tired after visiting Hillary at work at the ASB so this is how she rode of a while! Hadley loved every second of it!

Overall a pretty fun way to spend a nice sunny morning! Only when I was there did I realize that I didn't enjoy that place (college meaning) and I am glad I am done!

2 comments:

Tori said...

How fun! I haven't been back forever.

Deb said...

That's such a fun idea! That'd be fun to do with Ily. We could ride and she'd get on as we went through Springville.