Friday, November 5, 2010

At Our House...

You will probably see...
-
New recipes being tried! We LOVE the Food Network and Steve is always wanting to be creative and try new things. These are Guy Fieri's chicken taquitos, two words... pure heaven :)
Our stroller out alot! The weather has been gorgeous this week and Hadley and I have been enjoying a daily afternoon walk.


The cutest little girl that you EVER did see! She is usually too busy getting into things, crawling everything, and being much to funny to stop for the camera.



The tv turned to ESPN or TNT or whatever channel is playing an NBA game that night. Although we usually stick to our favorites- Spurs (mine), Celtics (mine), and Heat (Steve's). And to be honest I don't even mind how much time our tv spends on these channels.



Packages arriving at our house what seems like almost daily! I am working on Christmas shopping and I'm actually almost done!


One car in our garage :( Steve has been given/taken alot of new responsibilities at work and is gone all the time. He leaves about 6 every morning and the majority of nights (3 out of 5) isn't home until about 8 after school. Whew! How he does it I don't know! But of course Hadley and are grateful for his hard work and dedication, we just wish it wasn't just the two of us all the time!


4 comments:

Deb said...

Man I know how you feel about being on your own. It's amazing how hard they work, but it is hard to have them gone all the time. This weather has been great though! I love being outside with them!

Tori said...

Umm what happened to being Suns fans?! And I know you both love watching the Lakers, so don't deny it!
We are big Food Network fans too! But instead of actually using their good recipes, Tim tries to make his own up. We consider it a success if the smoke alarms don't go off!

Steve and Meredith said...

Steve wishes I would let him do that! Those two need to get together to have their own show since they insist on commentating them in our kitchens :)

Josh and Kelly said...

What a clever post!! I can't wait until I can have packages delivered to my house- amazon won't deliver here. Let's just say my wish list is growing!