Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Last Hoorah!!

 You know when you were a kid and school was about to start... you wanted to do as many fun summery things as possible before you had to go back?  Well, the last week or so we did the same thing!  I wanted to squeeze as many things in as possible before I went back to school (which was Monday).  I know that I'm only teaching in the afternoons so Hadley and I will still have all morning but summer is still technically over for me!

One evening we went down the river, park and river trail for family night!  It was such a great night and Hadley having wide open spaces to roam :)  Plus isn't the picture above the sweetest thing you ever saw?


Becca and I took advantage of Two Dollar Tuesdays at Thanksgiving Pointe again this year.  But this time it was the dinosaur museum.  It really is a cool museum and had the potential to be a great trip but there was a MILLION people there.  I think I would rather have paid full price on a less busy day!   Afterwards we got ice cream cones at Gardner's Village and wandered around for a bit.  That was honestly the best part!


 Anyone notice a trend in all my pictures?!  Hadley will not sit still nor will she every look at the camera- hopefully she outgrows that!

We also had our last play group of the summer.  Since we all went back to school this week we will have to do evening or weekend playdates so these kiddos can stay together :)


And probably Hadley's favorite thing of the week (aside from spending hours in the pool and sprinklers) was washing our cars!  She loved helping Steve and wandering aroud the yard with the buckets.


It was a great week and I'm glad I got to spend so much quality time with Haddles.  I was sad to go back on Monday but I'm glad I will still have time to do more activities like these!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I'm so with you on fitting everything in. Even with the craziness of just getting a class, I took the kids to Seven Peaks on Monday morning for an hour.

Tori said...

What a fun week! Hadley just gets more adorable every time I see her! And can I tell you that I am super jealous about you hanging out at Gardner's Village. I love that place, especially in the fall. Good luck with school!!