Thursday, August 11, 2011

Colorado Again!

 We were lucky to be able to go to Colorado again this summer.  Becca and I packed all 4 kids in the car and headed over the mountains for 8 days.  We had a blast hanging with family and doing some fun things!  I don't have very many pictures because I lost my camera for a few days.

We played at the park with Foxx and Fiona...


 We went to the zoo again...


And this time we got to go on the Sky Ride up the mountain!


The last few days of our trip we headed up to our family cabin.  Hadley loved having huge wide open spaces to run and play.  We played in the river, went on fun walks and ate a lot of good food!


 Sorry of the lame post but I needed to get it done and I'm not in the mood :)  But it really was a great trip despite my lack of vivid post!

1 comment:

Deb said...

You make me laugh! Sometimes it's all about the documenting. I love the picture of the kids in the sink!