Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Outside Fun

 We have had some very unseasonable Utah summer weather... and I'll admit... I have been loving it!!  Of course it's still been warm enough to do LOTS of outside activities but not so much that it's miserable to be outside.  For starters we have this awesome little splash pad here in Spanish Fork.  Hadley is literally obsessed when we go and so I imagine (since she can't tell me) that she always wants to go :)  Want to know the best part- it's free!!  We also love going to the pool but it costs $4 a person every time we go so it can add up fast.  Two weekends ago we took Luke with us and I'm not sure who had more fun... Luke, Hadley, or Steve...


This last weekend we went to a great park up in Orem with giant swings, a playground and a duck pond.  Hadley always loves anything with animals and was laughing and squealing the entire time!


And lastly yesterday we went to another great park in Spanish Fork with Cami, Ily and the kiddos.  We are lucky that Cami comes to town so often so we can get these three together!!  The weather was cloudy and breezy so it was perfect...


 We are looking forward to a couple more months of wonderful weather followed by fun outside activities!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I love the splash pad! Anything free and fun is good for me. I'm with Steve. I enjoy it as much as the kids. Next time I'll have to make sure I've got my swimsuit so I can get in the water. :)