Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bedroom Makeover

 Over 4th of July weekend we finally redid our bedroom.  I've only had the new comforter set on the bed since my birthday last year :)  But I'm telling you it takes a lot to get Steve to help me paint (he loathes it!).  But we worked really hard for 3 days and I am so happy with the way it looks!!

I forgot to take any before pictures but I did snap a couple during ones...  So here is during...


And after!!!  Sorry the pictures got all scrambed and I'm too lazy to fix them :)


 Hopefully this little makeover will appease my constant need to change and newness for a while!

5 comments:

Deb said...

I'm the same way. I always want to change things up. I love the comforter and the room to match!

Holly said...

Love it! And I totally understand your want/need to always be changing something. I always have a home project in mind...it's just convincing Curt that we NEED to do it! :)

Manda said...

It looks great!

Tori said...

Oh I looove the color. The room looks great!

Kris and Megan said...

looks great!! I love seeing before/after shots. can't wait to do this all one day!