Friday, July 22, 2011

The End of a Napping Era...

 Well, it's official- Hadley is done with morning naps!  I'm seriously impressed that she has gone for almost 17 months taking two naps daily.  It's less time for me to get things done around the house and for me to work on my school stuff but more time to spend with my little women!  Although she doesn't take the nap anymore she still goes down for a 30-45 minute quiet time each day.  I know this may sound strange to some of you but there is a very noticeable difference between the days she has a quiet time and the days she doesn't.  If a quiet time means less whining, less little tantrums, and a more happy girl I am 100% for it!!  And just for my records she takes a solid afternoon nap- usually from about 12:45 - 4.  I can't complain!!

                     Even without the nap she is still the happiest girl in the world (most of the time :))...

4 comments:

Deb said...

I love her cheesy grin! Quiet times make all the difference in the world. I'm glad she's lasted this long for you though.

Josh and Kelly said...

You have been a lucky woman!!! I am dreading the impending day when Shane's naps are gone completely!

The Grimmett's said...

Maisey has that same shirt! :) Good taste!

Manda said...

I personally love alone/quiet time:) It makes a world of difference in Abe too