Friday, July 8, 2011

Babies

 In my continued effort to make my little girl and little more girly (you know a girl who doesn't eat dirt and sand, wants to keep their bows in their hair, doesn't want to get messy, and has a gentler less rambunctious personality) I have started to have Hadley play with babies.  When I was little I LOVED babies and that's basically how I spent all my play time.  So I went down into the basement and pulled out a bunch of my baby stuff.  After a quick trip to the store for some new baby clothes and accessories we got started!


 She is actually loved playing with Bitty Baby!  She is always wanting to feed her and give her binki- but strangely never wants her to be in her bed!  One small problem... After one quick feed to the baby all she wants to do is to use the bottles and binki for herself :)


Don't get me wrong I love love Hadley and her wild personality, loud voice, and messiness (most of the time) but is it too much to ask to have at least one little girly girl?  I might be out of luck with Hadley so I guess I better have more girls huh?!

1 comment:

Kris and Megan said...

Oh that is too funny! Yes you do deserve a girly girl if you're going to have one! :)