Thursday, July 14, 2011

Besties

 I know 'besties' is more of an elementary/middle school term but I thought it was cute to describe these 2!  Max and Hadley are seriously the cutest little best friends.  They love each other so much and get so excited every time they see each other- always shouting each other's names until they are together!

 We watched Max at our house for a little while today and they played so great the entire time!  Their favorite game is definitely chase!

 And they are constantly giving each other the sweetest hugs and kisses!


I know the reality of this cute little situation- they won't be like this forever!  But I'm loving it while it lasts!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Can't believe I've missed so much being gone! It looks like you guys have been having a blast!