Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Interview

So I read on my friend Holly's blog that her and her husband did this fun little interview together for a date night at home. I thought it would be fun for Steve and I to do it one evening to change things up a little! We enjoyed some yummy homemade orange julius's and had fun learning a bit more about each other :)
-
If you could change one thing about your physical body, what would it be?
Steve: to get rid of my widow's peak
Mere: a smaller/skinnier nose
-
If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be?
Steve: to be friendlier
Mere: to be less comparative
-
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Steve: people that drive slower than the speed limit
Mere: when people crack their knuckles or toes
-
When was the last time you cried?
Steve: when Mere and Steve got back from their trip to Colorado, I just realized how much I missed them
Mere: Saturday night while I was re-reading Eclipse (I know it's lame, I just really wanted her to pick Jacob!)
-
If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Steve: to fly
Mere: to read minds
-
If you could trade places with one person (famous or not, living or dead, real or fictional) who would it be?
Steve: Parley P. Pratt
Mere: Bella from the Twilight books
-
What three words would you use to best decribe yourself at this very second?
Steve: lazy, fun, loving
Mere: hungry, anxious, content
-
If you could have any one question answered, what would it be?
Steve: Did Atlantis really exist?
Mere: Did we really land on the moon? Background- I had a teacher in high school that thought the whole thing was a conspiracy theory
-
If you could meet any one person living or dead who would it be?
Steve: Bruce R. McConkie
Mere: George W. Bush
-
If you had another baby tomorrow, what would you name him or her?
Steve: girl- Taylor boy- Isaiah
Mere: girl- Harper boy- Giles
-
If you won the lottery how would you spend it?
Steve: invest, kids collee and mission funds, new car, move to place of my dreams
Mere: move to Salem, shopping spree, new car, save the rest
-
Do you consider yourself a morning or a night person?
Steve: night
Mere: both :)
-
What has been your favorite date night since Hadley was born?
Steve: Texas Roadhouse for Mere's birthday (it was actually a triple date with Becca & Jesse and Hillary & Kevin)
Mere: Saturday night- we went and watched my friend Kyle Gover from high school play in a hockey game in Provo and then went to Taco Bell (easy and simple!)
-
* Side Note *
I am not obsessed with Twilight or the characters from it but I have just been re-reading all the books so it's on my mind alot I guess :)

4 comments:

Holly said...

Fun! I love the questions you added. Such funny, random things to learn about people! :)

Tori said...

Haha sure you aren't obssessed with Twilight! (But let's just say I'm glad you cried when Bella didn't pick Jacob, because I personally think she picked the wrong one too!)
Loved this interview!

Kris and Megan said...

I love it, can I steal this idea?! Haha and don't you hate how you feel you have to defend any kind of interest in twilight?! I'm not obsessed either, but find them entertaining so I always think I have to explain why I like them or something, haha.

Deb said...

Definitely using that idea! I told Spence we'll have to do it for a date night. Steve's answers about Parley P. Pratt and Bruce R. McConkie make total sense. I understand about Twilight though. I love it too, but with the people who are really obsessed out there I always feel like I have to downplay liking it. Rereading books is always great!