Monday, October 25, 2010

KSL Steals!!

For those of you who know me well you know that I am not much of a bargain shopper. If I see something that I want I don't really search very hard for the best deal, I usually just buy it off of Amazon. Well last week I hit the jackpot of deals!
Hadley was sleeping and I had done everything for the day that I needed to get done. I was just cruising around the internet and thought I would look at the KSL classified just for fun- my sister is always finding good things on there for way cheap. Well, I found some awesome toys for Hadley... they were in great condition and all I had to do was clean them with bleach water and they were like new!

Fisher Price Laugh n' Learn Kitchen:
Sells on Amazon for $169, I got it for $5!!


Fisher Price Piano:
Sells on Amazon for $120, I got it for $5!



Fisher Price Bounce & Spin Zebra:
Sells on Amazon for $69, I got it for $10!

Fisher Prince Song & Story Chair:
Sells on Amazon for $100, I got it for $5!!



So I got $440 worth of toys for $25!! Unbeatable and it helps that Hadley LOVES them!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Awesome! I love getting great deals. It's even better that she loves the toys too.