Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ghetto

I honestly am embarrassed to even put these pictures up! And even more embarrassed that this is what my daughter's crib looks like for the next 5-7 business days:

Yes, you are seeing correctly- those are kitchen towels covering the crib! Hadley has decided that her new past time is biting the sides of her crib. Ahhhhhhhhhh!! She has been pulling herself up in there for a while now but apparently has just learned that the sides of her crib are a new and different thing to chew on. The sad thing is that on Friday I was telling Steve that she was going to start chewing it and then to my dismal surprise I went in the next morning to find the whole side bitten. So until my rail coverings come from Amazon next week Hadley is sleeping in ghettoness!
Learn a lesson... To all my friends out there with babies coming close to standing or biting- BEWARE!

2 comments:

Kris and Megan said...

Oh I SO remember that phase!!! Grrr! The first baby ruins it for the rest who will use the crib! haha. We bought crib rails only to have them come off. The gummi one just never sealed right, then the other removable ones were easily removed by Landon. I tried putting sticky tack in them to hold them in place, and he just pulled them off and either hid or ate the sticky tack. haha. My goal is to make fabric coverings before #2 comes!!

Megan and Taj said...

hahahaha... so funny!!!!!! Harrison never did that... but that is seriously some good advice for the future!!!