Sunday, October 3, 2010

Book Review

I love all this free time that I have to read! In the past couple of weeks I have read so many good books that I thought I would share in case anyone was looking for something to read. Of course I read the awesome Hunger Games trilogy, which were so good and I wish they would make them into a movie!
But my FAVORITE series I have read in a long time is the Uglies, Pretties, and Specials trilogy. My friend Susan let me borrow the first two about a month ago but I thought they would be some of those books that I would never actually read. Well I thought my sister borrow the first one and she loved it so I tried and also loved it! They are such a fast read because I just wanted to keep going. Highly recommended!!




And of course some adorable pictures of little Hadley! I just can't get enough of her!!



Yes, she has learned how to go up stairs (she only can get to the first two and then seems to not have an interest to go farther). We cannot take our eyes off of her for one minute!!



Loves her new toy!!

I was watching my season of Brothers & Sisters and on the menu page there is these leaves that float across the screen and she is so enthralled by them she just sits (or stands like here) and stares at them!

She learned today to pull herself up one the glass door and loves to just stand or kneel and look outside.



Hadley had just fallen and hit her head so I was lucky she would actually cuddle with me! I loved it!

3 comments:

The Rileys said...

Totally love the uglies! The only one I didn't finish was specials. I also just finished the Hunger Games, but I can't get a copy of Catching Fire - do you have it?

Manda said...

I have only read Uglies but I'm excited to continue the series. I definitely feel like the odd man out not really liking the Hunger Games series, but oh well...

I can't believe how big Hadley is and I have yet to see her cute face:) She is adorable!!!

Tori said...

Ooh.. I'm gonna have to try those. I need to finish the Percy Jackson ones you recommended too. I think Hunger Games is being made into a movie. Supposed to be out 2013 or something...