Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baby Food Eatin' Machine

So our grand adventure for the week thus far has been starting Hadley on baby food! She's been eating rice cereal and baby oatmeal for like 6 weeks so I figured I would start because she was just not satisfied at lunch time with just a bottle.
We started on Monday and we started with sweet potatoes (Steve's favorite veggie, my least favorite). Well obviously she has inherited Steve's pallett and ability to eat because she loved them! She was a little unsure like the first two bites and then after that it was great! I was telling Steve about how she had done and I was saying that she was making the funniest noises like it was the best thing she had ever eaten. I stopped and then said, "Come to think of it, they probably were the best thing she had ever eaten!"
So yesterday she ate green beans and sweet potatoes again today. We have already stained two bibs and 2 burpcloths- which obviously means I need to get in gear and get to Becca's to make her vinyl bibs like I have been planning for last two weeks!


Before the baby food... She LOVES her high chair because she knows exactly what it means..... foooooood!

These pictures were of her first bites- still a little unsure!

1 comment:

Deb said...

So funny! But then again we knew she would love eating anything if it fills her up. :) Did you try making your own baby food yet?