Friday, August 27, 2010

A Long Time Comin'

Hadley can feed herself!! I know that I shouldn't be so excited but mostly I am just proud that she can hold her own bottle and feed herself. She's been trying to hold it on her own for a while now but for some reason I wasn't ready to let her do it. But I am now and she is doing so good :)
Now just for some other pictures of our little cutie!!

She can hold herself up on the couch now- we've been working on it because it's been a little hard because there is really nothing for her to hang on to.





Tonight Hadley and I had a girls' night! Steve had a campout with his scouts (great night for it since as I type this it is pouring outside, poor guys!) so we stayed in just the two of us. We rented a movie for me to watch once she was down, we got Bajio's salads, and we repainted our toes. She even got to stay up a little later than usual and watch Project Runway with me :) I love spending so much time with my little one!

2 comments:

Holly said...

She is so cute! And what a fun night for the two of you to hang out! Being a mom is great. :)

Deb said...

Girls nights are always fun. Poor guys out in that crazy rain though!