Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

 We had a great Thanksgiving holiday this year!  My parents came from Colorado so almost the whole family was together (minus Ashton, Kylie & kids :( ).  We spent a lot of time relaxing, plenty of time playing games and laughing, and too much time eating!!

Hadley was OBSESSED with my dad, she asked all day and night where Papa was.  He thought she was pretty funny and would laugh and laugh at her so she spent alot of time doing silly things for his attention!


 We were going to have a snack buffet on Thursday for lunch but decided to do it for dinner on Thursday night instead.  You should have seen the spread- WOW!!  It was amazing!  The kids mostly enjoying hanging out and playing together...


 Thursday morning we had our own little Turkey Bowl.  We walked across the street from my sister's to the high school fields where we played and the kids wandered around with my dad.  It was Kevin, Steve and I against Becca, Jesse, and Luke and we won!!  It was 35 to 28 and I will have you know that I (yes, ME) scored 2 of our 5 touchdowns.  And those guys thought I would be worthless :)


 We split up the dinner so no one would cook too much and it was delicious!  Sadly, the three pictures below were somehow all that I ended up with!  You can tell that Hadley and Max really enjoyed the food... or their goldfish crackers!!


 More pictures from the Turkey bowl... I don't have the patience to spend the time trying to move them around the post.  Sorry!

It was a perfect Thanksgiving spent with family- especially since we have so much to be thankful for!

2 comments:

Deb said...

That's the best part of the holidays is being with family. Way to go on the touchdowns! I love Hadley's hair. You'll have to show me how to do it. :) I try, but I still struggle.

Tori said...

How fun! You look so cute in that picture of you! Also...you need to send me tips on how you do Hadley's hair because I was JUST telling Tim how cute Hadley's hair was and how I wish I could do Mylin's like hers!