Tuesday, December 6, 2011

After We Stuffed Ourselves...

 My parents went home on Friday morning so took the chance to spend the last 3 days of our break together as a little family!  On Friday evening we went to the dollar theater to see Lion King 3D.  It was Hadley's movie and she actually did pretty good (if she had either popcorn or candy on her lap).  She only kept the glasses on for about 3 minutes total so the movie was little blurry for her :)


 On Sunday we decorated our house and tree for Christmas!  She was so cute and kept going around kissing all the decorations.  Every day the first thing she says when we go down for breakfast is "Tree lights mama!!"


 And who doesn't want to play with packing peanuts all day!!!



I love spending quality time with my little family!!

2 comments:

Tori said...

Haha I love that she kisses all the decorations! We have to turn on the Christmas Tree lights as soon as Mylin wakes up too!

Deb said...

That's adorable! I love that she kisses all the Christmas stuff. I can't believe how much hair she's got. She's getting so big!