Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sunday

 I know it's awful to say but since the start of the year (since we changed meeting times at church) Sunday has been my least favorite day of the week.  We meet at 1 which is Hadley's nap time and she is one little toddler that does not handle going without a nap.  It seem like the longest 3 hours of my life.  She was so naughty and did not want to sit for the entire 3 hours.  Plus Steve is in primary and so I have to do that last 2 hours alone :(

But we have now breathed new life into Sundays!!  Not only does Hadley go to nursery (and she loves it, never really looked back) but I changed her schedule so she sleep from about 11:30 to 12:45 and what a diference that short nap makes!  Now I enjoy Sundays and they are what they are meant to be! :)

We were ready a few minutes early so I snapped a few shots this last Sunday..

3 comments:

Deb said...

Naps and Sundays are horrible. It seems like no matter which time you have it never quite works with their regular schedule. Glad she's getting that quick nap though!

Manda said...

I totally hear you on the 1 pm church. We try to get Abe to take a nap during his alone time on Sundays, sometimes he does and sometimes he doesn't. Sacrament meeting is SO much easier when he sleeps before church.

Tori said...

Sundays are the hardest day! But nursery starts this week for us! Yay! Hadley is getting so big and I love her outfit! Always adorable!