Monday, September 12, 2011

"Wuv you!"

 "Wuv you mama"- my new favorite words to hear!!  I feel like Hadley's talking has really taken off and she is saying new things every day!  Saying love you is a phrase that has developed in the last 2 weeks or so...  And it is SOOOOOO cute!!  She is constantly saying it even if I don't say it first :)  We love it and hope it continues forever...

And of course some cute pictures from the week- she would close the door and then pop out and say "Wuv you!!"

3 comments:

Holly said...

So cute! I love the "love you" phrase. Tucker still says it all the time (and of his own free will!), and I hope he never stops! :)

Deb said...

Aww I love it! It's crazy how fast they start changing. So adorable!

Manda said...

She is so cute Mere! I love it when they start saying "I love you" it melts my heart!