Saturday, September 17, 2011

What Do You Call A 10 Person Date?

 Last weekend we hosted a game night at our house for everyone on our 3rd game team (minus Kristen :( ) and their husbands.  Did you know that playing games with 10 extremely loud and vocal people could be so fun?!  Seriously.... I haven't laughed so hard in a long time and it was a total blast!  We had some yummy snacks and then started some intense games!  We played a couple of rounds of Catch Phrase (booo, the boys won) and then a hilarious version of the Newly Wed Game (booo, Steve and I didn't win). 


Thanks for all the fun and great idea Em!  Can't wait for our 12 person trip to the mountains in January!  Sorry for the awful pics, but I did want to document the night :)

1 comment:

Ben and Alyse said...

Weird to see Ily on your 3rd grade team and not the 2nd grade team I remember. Gotta admit...made me way jealous. I miss Riverview!!!