Saturday, February 12, 2011

Build-A-Bunny

Becca and I decided that we wanted to take the girls to Build-A-Bear as part of their birthday celebration :) So since Livi's birthday was last week and Hadley's is next week, we decided to go today!!

All dressed up and ready to go! She was being so weird and wouldn't let go of Steve's hand even though she can stand by herself for a long time and does it all the time. I think she was little unsure of her new shoes...

Liv and Hads also wore matching outfits that we shopped for a couple of weeks ago. They both were completely enthralled in watching the animals be stuffed (and Livi insisted on holding Hadley's hand).

I was trying to get her and help her to push the pedal herself but she didn't want to :)
"Washing" the animals together.

She picked her animal all by herself- ok, not really! We wanted her to get a bunny because Steve calls her bunny. But I did give her the choice between the tan one and the chocolate brown on and she picked this one.

And she helped me pick out some outfits for 'bunny' to wear.

It was so cute and funny to watch them in the store. We then went to a delicious lunch a Chick-Fil-A and did a little summer clothes shopping (which got me way to excited for warm weather and even way more ready for this cold to be over!!).
Hadley loves her bunny!! Every time she see's it she squeals and laughs and wants it immediately!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

That looks so fun! I've always wanted to do that. I agree with the cold weather. I'm ready to go running with the kids outside and playing at the playground. Can't wait for that!

Tori said...

This is seriously so cute! I wish Mylin had cousins nearby. Both girls look so dang cute! Love it! And I can't get over how cute Hadley's hair is!
Oh..you asked about Mylin standing.She can stand on her own. She still uses things to hold on to sometimes but she can go from sitting on the ground to standing up all by herself.