Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fun Filled Weekend

Well we definitely had a fun filled and busy weekend!! It started on Thursday night when Steve and I went to Steve's work party. Becca was kind enough to babysit Hadley at their house (especially since she won't let anyone else watch her) so we could drive up to the Sundance resort for the dinner party. It was this amazing $65 dollar a plate dinner and was definitely worth the drive up their- plus Steve won a brand new Playstation 3 and a $60 iTunes gift card!
-
Friday night we had some friends over to make gingerbread houses out of graham crackers. We originally wanted to do actual gingerbread but I really didn't want to do all that work. So when I saw my friends cute houses out of graham crackers and frosting (thanks Tori), that's what we decided to do. It was way fun to just sit and chat, eat some food, and do the best we could with the houses... Steve and I's was the worst one!
-
Debrah, Spencer, and little Daniel hard at work.
Aleksie, Mejken, and Pollux working away.
Finished product- we thought it looked like an old church!

This was supposed to be like a hunting bunker or something... I think...

Ours :( A sad little shack...


Saturday we headed up to Salt Lake with my sister and her family to see the lights on Temple Sqaure. We first stopped in Sandy for dinner at Training Table. Hadley and Max loved sitting so close!


Then we rode the Trax the rest of the way up. The kids enjoyed it but it was definitely took FOREVER!!


All bundled up to go out in the cold!

Finally, here's Hadley in her little Christmas outfit. I couldn't find I dress I liked so I thought this little skirt and sweater would due for this year! But we thought she was pretty cute!!






We love these kind of fun weekends spent with family and friends!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

A playstation 3? That's awesome! I love your house. I think it turned out way cute! Hadley's Christmas skirt is so adorable!

Josh and Kelly said...

Aw, what a fun group!! And impressive houses!