Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ambition...

So this is me going to attempt to be EXTREMELY ambitious! I found this felt playhouse on a blog of my friend's and I am totally going to try to make this for Hadley's birthday. It fits over a card table so it can fold up and be put away easily. This is a huge task for me- especially since I don't really sew :) But I can just see Hadley going crazy over this!!





So here's to my ambition and I have 7 weeks to get this done!! Wish me lots and lots of luck!

6 comments:

Manda said...

Meredith that looks AWESOME and so much fun! GOOD LUCK!

The Grimmett's said...

That is an AWESOME idea! Good luck!

Jason and Kristine said...

so cute! I totally want to make one of these for Ben. His 2nd birthday is in 2 weeks... so many for next year. haha Goodluck! Can't wait to see the finished piece!

Deb said...

That looks awesome!! You can do it I'm sure. Hadley would love that!

Megan and Taj said...

so cute!! you can do it! have fun! she will LOVE it!

Josh and Kelly said...

Okay, this is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Good luck!!!