Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 Month Update

Hadley is 10 months old today! I can't believe that in 2 months she will be 1- ahhh!! Sometimes I feel like she isn't even a baby anymore (plus we all know how big she is, haha). She gets smarter and busier and sometimes more mischievious each day! This little one literally cannot hold still... But we also love her more each day!
-
Some new updates from the past month:
-
She can stand on her own for about 10 seconds and then loses her balance. But she isn't any closer to walking (which is ok with me for now).
She loves to play chase with Steve and I and loves to have crawling races with Max!
-
Her favorite thing to do is tip over EVERYTHING, including heaters, standing lamps, laundry baskets, speakers, you name it!

She will sit in the car and 'sing' to the music... so cute!!

And yes, pulling everything out of shelves. The bad thing is she thinks it's so funny! This is what I found when Steve was watching her :) How can you get mad at that laughing face?


Still loves to go to church and entertain everybody.

Still grinds her teeth - eek! She now has 6 of them, four on top and two on bottom.


She LOVES her new carseat and I know that she isn't 1 yet but I just can't force myself to make this 22 pound cutie face backwards anymore!


Her naps have almost completely corrected themselves from the struggles the past couple of weeks.

Really doesn't like to eat much fruit lately- but LOVES all her veggies!


Loves playtime with dad!

She surprisingly has done pretty well with the tree being up. She only has ripped off a couple of bows :)

Sorry for the picture overload, my camera has been busy the past week!

2 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

She must be in heaven with all your dvd cases ha ha. I love all her little outfits, I sure don't mind lots of pictures!

Deb said...

That face is adorable with the dvds! I love her cute little Sunday dress. I bet she was so squished sitting backwards in the car. It's so great when they can turn around.