Sunday, September 13, 2009

Still Alive & Kicking...

Yes, as you probably assumed by my two posts last weekend, we are still alive and well!! Things have just been pretty busy around here. Steve is back in school and therefore I don't see him until about 9 each night- by which time I am usually already in bed. So as you could have guessed we cherish our weekends!! I also started school almost a month ago- getting a good year off the ground is always a challenge. I have 25 students this year who are all quite energetic and very chatty!! It was hard to give up my little angels (they were so so so good!!) from last year but I am quickly falling in love with these ones too!!

Besides school and work we are a pretty old, boring couple! We haven't really done much exciting... of course besides the 12 days I spent with a horrible cold, cough, and sore throat! Wasn't that a treat?! My parents were in town two weekends ago and will be back this weekend because my sister will be having her third little one on Wednesday (we can't wait for little Max to join us).

Don't worry- I'll keep you updated on anything exciting!

1 comment:

Josh and Kelly said...

Hey I'm sure 25 kids seems like a break after what you're used to! The first month is tough, especially without planning time for 3 weeks! I can't believe you guys have already been in school that long!