Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Growing Bunch!

As you can see to the right our little family is growing!! A third member of our family will be joining us on or around February 19th!! Steve and I could not be more excited! And yes, I have known that I was pregnant for quite some time now but haven't really shared it with that many people. I didn't want to tell anyone at school (that many people still don't know) until the new school year was under way and then I told my principal. So far everything has gone great! I never was sick or nauseated or anything just had the usual need for lots of sleep! I am still super tired- a combination of pregnancy and teaching! We will find out the gender on Tuesday whether it is a girl or a boy... we pretty much already know based on my previous ultrasound 3 weeks ago. But we aren't going to tell you until Tuesday!

We will definitely keep you updated on this new stage of our lives!

14 comments:

Tori said...

Yay! Congratulations Mer! I wonder what it's going to be...hmm! :)
I am so excited for you and Steve!
I wondered when you guys were going to post something..

--Tori

Megan and Taj said...

YEA!!!! I had a feeling that you were prego... just a gut feeling!!! I am so dang happy for you!!!! Congrats!!!

JDS said...

Congratulations!

Holly said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So glad the word is finally out! And I didn't say a word to anyone. I can't believe how far along you are, and that you've kept it a secret for so long! We're so happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear what it is! I REALLY hope we can get this dinner thing figured out so that we can talk more. If not, we'll just have to have you guys over. Congrats again! Glad things are going well!

Manda said...

CONGRATS!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Jason and Kristine said...

YEA!!! Congratulations. You will be such a great mother! Can't wait to hear what you're having!

The Rileys said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for the two of you!

Leslee said...

Haha I knew you were. Congratulations!

Josh and Kelly said...

Hooray! I've been waiting for this post! You are a sneaky one, and keeping us in suspense now with the gender! So glad you're feeling good, those kids won't give you much time to think about how you're feeling, which is actually a good thing. Keep us posted!

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness!!! I am so excited for you guys! You are going to be such a great mommy. What are your plans for school, etc? PS: Happy Birthday!

Shaunelle said...

Ahhhh! I am so so so excited for you guys! I wish you could tell from this comment how excited I am but I don't think you can. This is the best news ever and I just can't wait until I can see you in person and hear all of the updates!! Love you!!

The Grimmett's said...

Congrats! Being a mother is so awesome but the hardest thing you will ever do!

Kris and Megan said...

you're not telling us what you're having!!!?? oh you're sneaky :) haha that will make it all the more exciting when you have the little bambino though! i am so excited for you, post pictures so we can see your cute belly!! i'm glad you weren't sick either- just tired- both kelly and i were the same way while teaching!! it must be something about riverview teachers huh?!!

Deb said...

Awesome! I had no idea! Totally understand about telling people at work. You don't want to do it too early, but then it's like "yeah I'm due in a couple months". Can't wait to hear!