Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our New Addition...

Well.................

I know what you thought! No, we are not having a baby. But yesterday I did get a new car. I am so excited because for the first time I got brand new car! It's a 2009 Toyota Corolla Sport- I was sad to see my little Civic go but much more excited to have this little beauty. I don't have any pictures of my actual car because I left our camera in Colorado last week but mine looks just like the one below. And of course its black... since according to my sister we are in the mafia with our black cars :)

3 comments:

Holly said...

How exciting! It looks nice! Funny--last night I checked blogs and read this right before I went to bed, and then I had a dream about your car. :)

Manda said...

Whoa! Sweet Ride!:)

Megan and Taj said...

Officially Jealous!!!!!