Sunday, March 1, 2009

And the winner is...

In December our good friends Tim and Tori moved to Arizona. Although we were sad to see our hang out buddies we were excited because we planned to meet up this summer on some extremely fun vacation! We also invited our other friends Cami and Nate- Tori and I know Cami from school and now Cami and I teach together at Riverview.
So we decided that we would all come up with 2 places that we wanted to go and find airplane tickets, hotels, and activities. After everyone had their places with prices we voted where we wanted to go. Here were our choices:

New York City
Disney World
Caribbean Cruise
Seattle & Canada
Washington D.C.
The votes were tallied and the winner was...
Caribbean Cruise!!!

So this July the six of will be spending 5 days on a relaxing cruise and 2 days in Miami (where I have always wanted to go because of CSI Miami, minus all the murders of course). I can't wait!!!


Miami


Bahamas

3 comments:

Holly said...

How fun! I'm jealous!!!

Manda said...

I am JEALOUS!!!

Josh and Kelly said...

Fun! Make a stop in Dominica for me!