Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Girls' Trip to Las Vegas

The day after school got out (May 26) my mom and sisters and I headed off to Vegas for a 4 day girls trip!!  We originally planned on going to San Francisco but decided against that with Hillary being 7 months pregnant and all!  It was tough for me to leave my little lady for 4 days but I knew she was in good hands with her daddy!  

We stayed at a really nice resort, Tahiti Village, a couple miles off the strip.  Although I really love the strip but it was nice to be a little farther away from all the crowds and party goers :) 

We spent a good deal of time at the pool and lazy river which was quite relaxing!


The first night we got there my mom took us to see Phantom- it was Auuuuhhhh-mazing!  I loved it!!


We spent some time on the strip visiting the standard tourist places and walked alot of the hotels.  I just love Vegas (Steve thinks that's really strange) so I just enjoyed being there and seeing everything again!


 The last day there we went shopping at the outlets, ate some more delicious food, and saw the water show at the Belagio.



It really was a great trip and the perfect way to relax after a SUPER busy month of May!  Thanks to my mom for taking us and to Steve for playing both mom and dad while I was gone :)

1 comment:

Tori said...

You are so lucky you got to see Phantom! I'm super jealous! Also...anytime you guys want to meet up in Vegas, we are game!