Friday, February 24, 2012

Number 4

 On Wednesday my brother and sis-in-law had their third little baby- Finn Raylan Gardner.  Which makes this my number 4 nephew on my side (I also happen to have 4 on Steve's side too!!).  He is the cutest little guy, I just don't know if I can wait til July to meet him!!


I love these profile pics- Hadley has the same ones and I still look at them all the time :)


I love this little man already!!  Congrats Ashton and Kylie on the new addition... and Fiona and Fox on your new little brother!!

P.S.  Did anyone think this was a pregnancy announcement based on the post title :)  Nope, sorry!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yes, I totally thought it was an announcement. :) Congrats to Ashton & Kylie! He's adorable!

Shaunelle said...

Haha, um yeah I did. :) Can't wait to see you next week!