Sunday, January 22, 2012

Winter Favorites

 It seems like at all different times of year I go through different phases where I have different phases.  Well, I currently have several really good 'winter' favorites.  Please allow me to share :)

My sister was bugging me for a long time to read the series of books Vampire Academy, but I just didn't for some reason.  But I got the box set for Christmas and was instantly hooked- they are right up my alley!  A good mix between Twilight and Mortal Instruments.  I just finished the sixth and last book and highly recommend them :)

It's back... finally!!  Steve and I love ABC show Shark Tank.  Just based on the description you think it may seem a bit dull, but honestly, it's anything but!  It premiered last Friday night and you better believe we watched it right away!


 Last week on a quick trip to Walmart I made the huge mistake of picking up a couple of boxes of Toaster Strudels.  Not a good idea!  I forgot how delicious, addicting, plus fattening they are!  And it doesn't help that both Steve and Hadley feel the same way...



Hadley's kitchen (that she got for Christmas) and her baby, which was actually mine when I was little, have provided HOURS and HOURS of entertainment.  She's constantly asking to play kitchen or baby and she just is so cute while she plays.  She rarely allows me to play with her so I'll just sit and watch or sit and read.  I can already see what a good little mommy she will be someday :)  Plus I'm loving that she is so in love with her baby right now since she is getting almost all baby things for her birthday!

What are some of your winter favorites?

1 comment:

Tori said...

So I like the books! Thanks again for recommending them. Also..We are currently watching Shark Tank right now! ANd Mylin is currently way into babies! So I guess we are in to the same things this winter!