Friday, January 13, 2012

Snip Snip!

 Hadley had her first real hair cut this week!!  I probably shouldn't have waited 2 years to get it done but since it's pretty curly you couldn't really tell how uneven it was :)  I took her to a girl in our ward who sometimes does my hair and Hadley actually did really well.  Of course she had to sit on my lap the entire time so I didn't get very many good pictures.  But between candy, being fascinated watching Whitney's two little boys, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse she was a trooper!!  Whitney really only took like 1/2 an inch but just evened the whole thing out!!

I've been straightening her hair a couple times a week and it's been look pretty scraggly... so here's a before picture.


 During...


And after...


When did my baby become such a little person?  I need to take some better pictures of it but we seriously think she looks so cute and Steve keeps commenting on how old she looks!!

3 comments:

- Kevin and Hillary - said...

She does look all grown up in the last picture!

Tori said...

She seriously looks so big!! Can't wait to see more pics!

Deb said...

It's amazing how a haircut always makes them look so much older! She's getting so big!