Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Update

 Nothing to exciting to report around here so I thought I would do a quick update of what we are up to!

Steve:
Busy, busy, busy!  Between full time work and full time school I sometimes feel like we only see him on weekends.  That is actually the case, Steve doesn't get home lots of nights until like 8 or 8:30.  But he's doing really well and really enjoying this new set of classes (finally getting into the core of the information systems training).  But he's the best dad ever- Hadley is always asking where dad is and when he gets home they instantly go to their wrestling and crazy wild games!

Me:
Since we have so many nights just me and Hads we are always on the look out for ways to spend our evenings.  We are always up for visitors and playdates ;)  I finished my portfolio for my level 2 license last week and I also just two my second praxis test.  So as long as I passed I'm good to go for my Level 2!  Besides all this school stuff and planning, Hadley is certainly still keeping me on my toes and I love every minute I get with her!

Hadley:
When did my baby get so big!!  She just grows and grows more each day!  She hasn't hit anything 'terrible' at all is seriously so fun to be around all the time- she has such a funny personality.  Her interests are all Pooh and I've never seen a 2 year old more obsessed with anything!  She is talking up a storm these days, including some full sentences and funny comments :)  We are excited to celebrate her birthday here in a few weeks!

And no post is complete without a few pictures of Hadley of course... I mean who really wants to see pictures of Steve and I?

3 comments:

Deb said...

I can't believe she's talking in sentences! Yay for being done with all the license stuff! We'll definitely have to get together on these late nights. :)

Tori said...

She's talking in sentences?! Sheesh! Awesome! I'm glad you are all done with your license stuff. That is so great! And I love the the pictures of Hadley. She's adorable!

Josh and Kelly said...

I love all her hairdos you do on her! If we lived in Utah we would totally hang out with you in the evenings- we are home by ourselves a lot too! And totally jealous that you'll get your level 2 license!