Monday, June 7, 2010

Weekend in Review

We had quite the busy and fun weekend so I thought I would share! Saturday was mostly filled with Steve and I doing lots of yard work- but after Hadley nap we went down the park to play tennis! After we played a couple of games in the hot, hot, sunny weather we went on a walk down the river trail.


The look on her face is hilarious like "Mom, what the heck are we doing?!"

So cute!!

She was absolutely loving watching the leaves blow in the trees above us! Can you tell?

In her sunhat to keep the sun out of her little eyes!
The sun wears this little girl out!
Sunday we went to church and then all the family game over for dinner! After delicious pork tacos we watched the Celtics beat the Lakers- one of the best parts of my weekend!

Cousin Livi lovin' on Hadley!

Mommy and me!

1 comment:

Tori said...

Haha ok that last picture cracked me up! I love her eyes in the pic where you are kissing her. So funny!