Monday, March 29, 2010

Baby Shower

My friend Sharon and I threw a baby shower for our friend Mejken on Saturday. Sharon, Mejken, and I all teach on the same team and always have way to much fun together! Mejken is due in about 2 1/2 weeks, so her little boy and Hadley will only be about 8 weeks apart. We are both excited about that! There was tons of people from school there and it was so fun to be able to chat and catch up with everyone (that's is the only thing that I miss about not being at school, the socializing :) ). She got lots of adorable things and is just about ready for that little one to come.
We really just could not seem to get a picture where we were all looking at the same camera!



Of course Sharon wanted to lay across our laps!

1 comment:

Josh and Kelly said...

Ah, cute little pregnant Mejken! At least I got to see someone's preggo belly! Tell her she needs to get a blog soon!