Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

2008 was definately a great year for Steve and I. Not only did we spend another wonderful year being married but we had some fun. We both got to go home to Colorado and Washington for a while, went on some great trips to Vegas, Moab, and the Oregon coast. I graduated in April and finished up my 1st year of teaching and started my 2nd. Steve worked super hard as usual and got a lot done in school and work. We also got two new adorable nephews this year!

Steve and I had a nice and relaxing New Years Eve. We went to the mall and did a little shopping and went to dinner at Red Robin. Then we came home and had milkshakes and watched like 4 episodes of the Next Food Network star. Overall it was a great night!

Yesterday, we did a little more shopping and went to Best Buy and got TiVo (for those of you who know me, you will know that I am one person that will actually save time having this) and I can't wait. On Monday I have like 5 shows with two hours of time and know I won't miss anything! Then we went to lunch and to the Mazda dealership to look around. Last night we made these delicious chicken taquitos from Guy's Big Bite (Steve's favorite show!) and watched our new movie Eagle Eye. We are certainly looking forward to another wonderful year!

1 comment:

Leslee said...

Sounds like a good relaxing new years:) We haven't seen you guys in a long time, hopefully someday we will meet up:)