Sunday, January 11, 2009

Home Room Makeover

Our upstairs loft is finally finished! Steve and I bought these sage green couches when we first moved into our townhouse (which was like 2 1/2 years ago) and ever since I bought them I have hated them! It was just one of those purchases that you are so excited about and then you get them home and just don't like them at all. So I delt with them for 2 years and I tried different paint colors and different decorations and different other furniture pieces. Well, Steve and I decided that it was high time to get some new couches. So in October we bought a new sectional for the room. We have been really busy the last couple of months and we just got around to repainting the room over the break. But I absolutely loved the way it turned out!
Here are what it looked like before...



And after...

We also got a new dvd case to go behind our couch- and even has huge as it is, I have to admit that all of my movies and seasons did not fit!! We still have one of our old ones completely filled with movies in the closet!!

2 comments:

Manda said...

I really like it!!!!!

JDS said...

Wow, your family room looks amazing! Hope all is going well wih you.