Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day

We had such a wonderful and relaxing Christmas day- we got to sleep in until about 8:30 and then we gathered up all of our presents and our stockings and headed to Becca's house. It was definately not calm and quiet during present opening with a 4 year old and 2 year old- but it was a blast! Both Steve and I got some very nice gifts and were very blessed! Steve got lots of new clothes, a book he had been wanting, some movies, and some new Jordan shoes! I got a new jackets, some cute boots, a new sweater, a purse, new silverware, and some new seasons of shows!




After that Steve and I went home to rest and get ready for the day. We watched the Suns vs. Spurs game which was intense since I love the Spurs and Steve loves the Suns. Don't worry- in the end my Spurs won!

Then we got ready for Becca, Jesse, Luke, and Livi to come for dinner... which was amazing! We had London broil, mashed potatoes, rolls, green beans, asparagus, oriental salad, and I made delicious chocolate cream pie!
Steve and I have been extremely blessed this year and have been grateful for another wonderful year together!



No comments: