Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve...

This year Steve and I decided to stay in Utah for Christmas. Since Steve is the manager at work, he really couldn't take the time off this year (they are growing and doing alot of new things right now and he needs to be there). It was sad because this is the first year in my entire life that I haven't been with my parents on Christmas. But we have actually enjoyed ourselves because it has been a wonderful time to relax! Steve was super busy at work last week and he finishing up finals and I was sick at the end of last week and over the weekend.

Although, we couldn't be with my parents we did get to spend some awesome and fun time with my sister and her family. Last night, we went over to their house and had a Christmas eve fondue party. We had steak, chicken, shrimp, onion rings, and deep fried mushrooms. To say the least, it was all amazing.


After cookies and eggnog the kids went to bed we sat around and watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and put together all of the toys from Santa for Luke and Livi. Overall, it was a great way to spend our Christmas Eve and I wasn't even lonely.

No comments: