Saturday, November 1, 2008

What's Up with Us...

It's been awhile since I've updated this thing. Well, not a lot has been going on lately- just the usual busyness.

-Last weekend I had parent teacher conferences and my parents came into town. It is always fun to have them here- we cooked, we ate, we shopped and just had a fun time being together.
-This week we finally got the final piece, an amoire, to complete our bedroom set! We love it- finally a real place to put our tv!

-We had an awesome Halloween in my class yesterday... we had some wonderful moms who planned such a fun party. I dressed up as an angel, the kids told me that it was so fitting- Steve said he wouldn't always agree :)

-Today I hosted a baby shower for my friend Jessica. She is such an adorable pregnant girl- I only hope that I look that cute! It was fun to see her and to see all the fun things that she got!

No comments: