Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Break & Baby Foxx

This past week Steve and I went home to Colorado to spend Thanksgiving with my family. We flew out Wednesday evening (Steve had to still work until 5 on Wednesday). Thursday wasn't our typical Thanksgiving due to several reasons. Well, first of all my sister and her family weren't there because it was their turn with Jesse's family. Also, we usually have dinner with my grandparents and my aunts and uncles but my grandpa is really sick so they didn't have Thanksgiving. Lastly, and the best, Ashton and Kylie had their sweet little baby at 3:36 am on Thursday morning! Foxx Kimball Gardner was 6 lb. 10 oz and 20 inches long! What a perfect and wonderful thing to be grateful for on Thanksgiving.

Since Ashton stayed with Kylie in the hospital we got to have little Fiona spend the entire weekend with us. She is so much fun to be with. After we got up and got ready on Thursday we headed for the hospital to see the new little addition to their family.













After a great Thanksgiving day and a wonderful Friday it was already time to come home. We got to spend time with my grandparents and only a little more time with baby Foxx. It was a great trip and a wonderful Thanksgiving!!



No comments: